Wednesday 20 March 2013

Goings on

Nothing much to report but a few pictures of recent events...

Sloped off work early and caught the bus up the peak... had my favourite noodles whilst up there.
Amazing view :)
Easter arrived outside my office 
Stephen came back from London with Easter confectionary 
Admired my finished blanket 
Watched lots of sailing boats out of the window.
Was highly amused by a dog in a pram wearing sunglasses (no doubt he had shoes on too!)
Went for yummy vietnamese grub: me grilled prawns and vermicelli + amazing calamari 
He: satay beef (already demolished) and pho noodles 
Knitting magazine subscription Stephen bought me for my birthday finally arrived. 
Finally invested in the dehumidifier (humidity has been hovering above 90% all week) - you can see it's already collected about an inch of water in the 3 hours it's been running.....


And finally - only two days of work until HOMETIME!!! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment