Wednesday 14 November 2012

Knit Night

Home alone in Hong Kong again - Stephen has gone to Singapore today, back Friday though. I'm hoping he comes back with positive reviews of the place as I'm hoping we'll go back next year and stay here...

Infinity Pool!!!

Tonight I've been to knit night, too tired for much writing but I took lots of pics in a vague attempt to document daily life!

Waiting for the tram after work.

Taken from the top deck leaning out of the window

I'm working on a canopy a bit like this, so being the nerd I am decided to take a picture.

View down one of the main roads from bridge crossing.

 Welcome to the IFC Mall

Bridge to IFC Mall - Apple store on one side, bridge to ferry piers on the other

Starbucks (destination for the evening) in the distance

Tables outside Starbucks / Apple Store.

My first red cup!! Yes I did have a sausage roll, cake and a large Americano for tea tonight!

Knitting / Wool / People / Coffee

More of the same.

 One lady brought this amazing book to show us!

Ahhh so cute!!!

Looking back at Starbucks on my way out.

Reindeer installation in the mall, CHRISTMAS!!

Cannot wait to go here the weekend after next!!

Underground, MTR station

Very organised - entry and exit lanes!

Helpful light up display boards telling you where you're going!

Disneyland stop! (Apparently the trains have mickey shaped windows!)

Now I'm tired and going to watch a bit of this awesome DVD that Stephen brought back from England, eeee Opening Ceremony - still can't believe I was there!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at knit night!! Enjoy the opening ceremony again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the starbucks knit night theme! That lady is making a whoppa of a blanket lol- what you working on at the minute? Naomi x

    ReplyDelete